feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors
Guitar tabs and chords

Find your perfect guitar.

Labels: , ,

Find your perfect AXE!

  1. Go to any local guitar shop.
  2. Don't pick your guitar by the way it look.
  3. Don't listen to anyone when choosing your guitar, its your guitar, you choose it.
  4. Find what you're looking for?
  5. Check how its sound like, make sure you didn't use any guitar/amp effects while testing it.
  6. Check how comfortable the guitar to you.
  7. Check the bridge, pick-ups, fret, weight, neck.
  8. Make sure you have enough $$$ to buy your guitar.
  9. You don't have to buy a Branded guitar like "Gibson, Ibanez, Fender, ESP/LTD" It's too expensive! If you buy their budget guitar, after a few months shredding it, it's suck(Trust me).
  10. And don't listen to the Shop Owner, because they will always say the Branded guitar is better.

P.S: This is only my opinion.

Do leave me a comments and subscribe to me if you like My Blog.


Nazri





0 comments:

Post a Comment