feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors
Guitar tabs and chords

Guitar Pro 5.2

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Guitar Pro 5
Guitar Pro 5.2

Have you ever heard of Guitar Pro? I bet you did. Its awesome,
First, I downloaded the Demo of Guitar Pro, I was amazed on how
it works, its really easy to use, It is the best Tablature software!!
After a few weeks, using the Demo version of it, my friends gave me
a torrent of the full version :P
Man, it was the best Tablature software ever, It's awesome!! It is easy to learn every single tabs with it.

P/S: I recommend everyone to BUY the Guitar Pro, instead of downloading the full version for free, because it's illegal.

I really recommend this software for a guitarists, bassist, drummers, pianist, and almost everyone!!



Do leave me a comments and subscribe to me if you like My Blog.


Nazri







0 comments:

Post a Comment